MACGV SUPPORT GROUPS & RESTORATIVE YOGA SESSIONS
You Don't Have to Take the Journey of Healing Trauma & Restoration Alone.
- Yoga RoomThe Yoga Room
- Time is TBDYess Yoga StudioTime is TBDYess Yoga Studio, 105 E 26th St, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USAThe Yoga Room and MACGV are excited to offer FREE full body or chair massage sessions for community gun violence participating MACGV victims’ families (Mothers, fathers, siblings, grandparents) to promote healing and stress relief; and self-care! (Value $85)
- Sat, Jun 11Lake Nokomis, Community Center
- Multiple DatesWed, May 25Zoom
- Multiple DatesMon, May 02MinneapolisMay 02, 6:00 PM – 7:10 PMMinneapolis, In-personSilent suffering, isolation, and keeping busy are ways fathers may navigate the pain of losing a child to gun violence, making it hard for those around to see that they, too, need support. MACGV offers a safe space for fathers to support one another in their journey of healing, trauma & restoration.
- Multiple DatesSat, Apr 30Proverbs Christian Fellowship ChurchApr 30, 4:00 PM – 5:10 PMProverbs Christian Fellowship Church, In-personA mother should never have to bury their child is often the cry of a mother's heart as they grieve the loss of their child. And the pain and anguish can be unbearable. Our groups are a safe space where mothers support one another through their journey of healing, trauma & restoration.